Pages

Blog Introduction

This blog is the story of how my husband and I faced the illness and death of two of our children. Each blog post is essentially a chapter in the story, so in order to truly understand it, you are going to benefit by starting at the beginning.
I hope you find our story touching, and in some way find comfort and hope through it as you face your own storms in life.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

For you the reader

Friends,


 I feel compelled to speak to you directly for a moment.  The writings here are what Rob and I experienced.  It was horrible, and there's no way around that.  This is our story, and at times, the things written in this blog will be raw and very emotional, and perhaps hard for some to read.  It will feel heavy, and sad, and at times hopeless.

I beg you to continue to follow this blog to completion.  The end is worth the wait!!  There IS hope, and there IS a happy ending.  From the deepest depths of despair, there is a LIGHT that shines and brings wholeness again.

Thank you for reading and sharing our journey..... may you be blessed by it.

(Alias) Sarah Ryan

(Cheryl)

No comments:

Post a Comment